Data we collect
We collect certain information or data about you when you use the website.
This would include:
- Your IP address, and details of which version of web browser you used.
- Information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tracking techniques to help us improve the website
- Your name, address, and email address if you place an order.
We use this data to:
- fulfil your order from the ECB Store
- improve the site by monitoring how you use it
- respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
Once we have fulfilled your order in the ECB Store we will anonymise the data so that is contains no personal reference to you.
Failed and Cancelled Orders are deleted from our system.
We won’t share any of your information with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, and we don’t pass on your details to other websites.
Under GDPR you have a right to a copy of information we hold about you, and in some circumstances to have it amended or deleted and to withdraw consent. For this and to raise any queries on how your information is handled please contact Head of Privacy and Data Protection at email@example.com or the address below.
The Salvation Army,
101 Newington Causeway,
This website makes use of the following cookies
- DYNSRV – This is a required Cookie and is used by the hosting company to help load balance the web servers. It contains no personal information and expires at the end of your visit to our website.
- _gat_gtag_* – This is a tracking cookie that allows Google Analytics to control request rate. (Expiry 10 mins)
- _ga – This is a tracking cookie which allows Google Analytics to distinguish unique users. (Expiry 2 years)
- woocommerce_cart_hash – This is used to maintain your current shopping cart.
- woocommerce_items_in_cart – How many items are there in your cart
- wp_woocommerce_session_* – Tracking your current shop with us. The * is a placeholder for a random string.
- _gid – This is a tracking cookie associated with Google Universal Analytics. It stores and update a unique value for each page visited. (Expiry after 24 hours)
No personal information is stored within the WooCommerce cookies.
Links to other websites
This website may contain some links to and from other websites.
This policy only applies to this website, and doesn’t cover external sites that we link to.