Photos from this year’s Pre Contest Festival, provided by Bugletweet, are now available by following this link.
For those who were unable to attend the event, or who wish to relive some of the performances, excerpts from a number of items on the evenings programme are now available on You Tube:
- Let there be light;
- March Millitaire;
- Another World (World Premier performance – audio only);
- The Lord is King! (1st Movement);
- Romanza (2nd Movement) from Vaughan Williams Tuba Concerto;
- Review from 4barsrest.com;
- Review by Roy Terry in the British Bandsman (copy available to download);
- The full programme (designed by Fergus Grant of The Image Gallery) is available to download;
- Review by Bandmaster Iain Parkhouse on page 4 of the SA Bandsman;
- Review by Mike Poyser in Brass Band World.